Department of Mathematics
We share the vision of developing our intellectually vigorous community of students and faculty, together engaging in research, teaching, and learning that advance knowledge in diverse areas of mathematics and support current progress in science.
Our vision is that the knowledge of our students should not bound only to the Knowledge of Books but they also learn how to implement this to make their profession and daily life works easy.
- To discover, mentor, and nurture mathematically inclined students, and provide them a supportive environment that fosters intellectual growth.
- To employ effective educational tools for our undergraduate and post graduate courses.
- to prepare our undergraduate and post graduate students to develope the attitude and ability to apply mathematical methods and ideas in a wide variety of careers.
- to prepare future scientists and engineers adequately for the mathematical needs of their disciplines and to give all students on campus a general education in the mathematical sciences.
- To perform widely recognized research in focused areas of mathematical and statistical theory, methodology, and education.
- To explore applications of mathematics and statistics and engage in collaborative research in an interdisciplinary environment.
- To provide professional services based on our diverse mathematical and statistical expertise to the scientific, technical, and educational community.
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
We envision our students as excellent learner, not only in the field of science and technology, but also in good citizenship and discipline. Our commitment lies in producing comprehensive knowledge seekers and humane individuals, capable of building a strong and developed nation.
- To achieve the vision we should have diligent faculty who use effective teaching methodologies.
- To impart updated scientific education and knowledge.
- To groom our young students to become professionally and morally sound citizens.
- To reach global standards in production and value based living through an honest and scientific approach.
Department of Chemistry
Our vision to climb the career ladder through highly qualified faculties as well as to establish our college as a center for excellence in the field of higher education and providing innovative solutions to the students.
Our mission is to enhance quality of education in higher classes to the children of nearby rural and urban people. Vital and exciting elements of exploration and discovery to the study of chemical sciences at the graduate and postgraduate level to broaden educational areas. To encourage and inspire those students who are not resourceful but they are intelligent, talented and have desire to achieve higher education through harmonious development of character and self-dependence in valuable areas such as industries, academic and research institutions as well as other private sectors. To developed the skill for understanding the needs and demands for the society and industry through audio-visual aids, seminar, conferences, group discussion and interaction with other agencies regarding the social issues and social evils like environmental pollution, pollution growth etc. the career in chemistry are plentiful and high-paying. The importance of chemistry won’t be diminished over time. So, it will remain a promising career path.
DEPARTMENT OF ZOOLOGY
We aim to achieve excellence and holistic development of department through high-quality education and research relevant to local, regional and national needs. Our department wishes to balance its teaching and research activities to achieve the goal of excellence in teaching, research and community engagement.
The Department of Zoology pursued a goal to provide a comprehensive education in basic life sciences along with promotion of research and learning activities.
- To provide a strong foundation in the concepts of animal studies.
- To enhance practical skills and knowledge of applied aspects of Zoology which will increase self-employment opportunities in the field of Aquaculture, Apiculture, Pisciculture, Vermiculture & Sericulture.
- To provide a basic understanding of current advances in Zoology and its associated practical significance.
- To inculcate critical thinking and analytical skills to enable students to pursue higher studies and research in Life Sciences or related fields such as Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics etc.