Department of Science Science Science
Department of Mathematics
We share the vision of developing our intellectually vigorous community of students and faculty, together engaging in research, teaching, and learning that advance knowledge in diverse areas of mathematics and support current progress in science.
Our vision is that the knowledge of our students should not bound only to the Knowledge of Books but they also learn how to implement this to make their profession and daily life works easy.
- To discover, mentor, and nurture mathematically inclined students, and provide them a supportive environment that fosters intellectual growth.
- To employ effective educational tools for our undergraduate and post graduate courses.
- to prepare our undergraduate and post graduate students to develope the attitude and ability to apply mathematical methods and ideas in a wide variety of careers.
- to prepare future scientists and engineers adequately for the mathematical needs of their disciplines and to give all students on campus a general education in the mathematical sciences.
- To perform widely recognized research in focused areas of mathematical and statistical theory, methodology, and education.
- To explore applications of mathematics and statistics and engage in collaborative research in an interdisciplinary environment.
- To provide professional services based on our diverse mathematical and statistical expertise to the scientific, technical, and educational community.